Learn How to Play Poker Just Like A Pro
The Game of poker started way back in 19th century and New Orleans, one of the colonies of France, is considered to be the place from where poker originated. Slowly but largely, poker has grown in popularity poker online. Now it has crossed all boundaries all over the globe poker online.
It is vital to know what this game is about and how to play poker. Here is simple guide using which you can learn how to play poker. Game of poker is a card game that is played with 20 cards including aces, queens, kings, jacks, and tens poker online. As poker is played in so many countries, hence new versions of game are introduced. Texas Holdem, Omaha, Pai Gow, and 5 card draw are famous variations of poker game and there are many more as well. Texas Holdem is widely accepted version of this game and you will find it in almost any casino. Here is guide on how to play Texas Holdem poker poker online.
* First step in playing poker is posting in which players place blinds and antes with initial amount poker online.
* Dealer then start shuffling of 52 playing cards and give two cards facing down to each player. Term "Hole Cards" or "Pocket cards" is used for these cards play poker online.
* First round of betting is called preflop in which players can call, raise, or fold. At the end of first round, dealer will remove first card from deck to avoid cheating. It is called burn card play poker online.
* Dealer will then place three cards facing up from deck. Players can use any of these three cards to make combination with their two cards. Now next betting round takes place play poker online.
* At the end of each round same process of "burn card" happens play poker online.
* Last card that dealer place on table is called river. Now there will be five cards on table and two in hand players. Player can make five card hand using combination from these five cards.
* One every player has fixed his five card hand, final round of betting starts with the player on left side of dealer.
* Last step of this Texas Holdem poker is called "showdown" in which each player will show their cards. In short, players show five card hand using pocket cards and community cards.
* Player who has strongest five card hand will win the bet. In case if two players have same hands, they have to split the pot poker game.
Learning how to play poker is not an esoteric science. The really good players are that good only because they have been at it for a long time. In poker, practice makes perfect. You just cannot take a few lessons and hope to be a winner all the time. Even for the pro's winning all the time is a pipe dream because poker is a game of skill and luck combined together.
The first step to learning how to play poker is that you need to take is to find a good poker room. A good poker room would be one which will allow you to get accustomed to the game before putting you in with the big dogs. There are a lot of poker rooms which just want to make a quick buck and will ask you to deposit huge sums of money just to try your hand. This is no good given that you will fail miserably in the start and will lose hope and will never return! play poker online.