Learn How to Play Poker
To learn how to play poker is not a hard task, given the right tutorial poker. Poker is a card game that involves the players betting on their own cards. It is a form of gambling. Each player is dealt five cards, and he must use these cards to form a strong hand (combination of cards) poker There are 10 possible hands, listed from the highest to the lowest:
1. Royal Flush: It consists of a 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace- all of the same suit. It is incredibly hard to get a royal flush poker. You might want to learn how to play poker but keep in mind getting a royal flush is a rare occurrence poker.
2. Straight Flush: This requires 5 cards, in a sequence, and all belonging to the same suit. E.g. a 2,3,4,5 and 6 of clubs. Remember- 2,3, Ace, King, Queen is an invalid straight flush poker.
3. Four of a Kind: A four of a kind occurs when the player has four cards of the same numerical ranking and one extra card. E.g.- a King, King, King, King and a
4. Full House: It consists of three cards of the same numerical value, and a pair. Eg. Ace, ace, ace and a pair of sevens. A hand is always judged, first by its three-of-a-kind and after that by its pair poker rules.
5. Flush: A flush is composed of five cards of the same suit. The numerical rank does not make a difference. E.g. - an Ace, 3, 7, 9 and Jack of hearts.
6. Straight: This consists of five cards in a numerical sequence, regardless of their suit. Here, too the sequence 2, 3, Ace, King and Queen is invalid.
7. Three of a Kind: This is a hand which has three cards of the same numerical value and two extra cards. E.g. A seven, seven, seven, and two other cards.
8. Two Pairs: It is composed of two sets of pairs and another extra card poker rules.
9. One pair: In the event that two players have a single pair, the player with the higher ranking pair wins.
10. High Cards: If none of the above hands are formed then the player with the highest ranking card based on the numerical value will win.If you want to learn how to play poker, you must know that 2 is the lowest and Ace is the highest card poker rules.
The rules you have to know to learn how to play poker are:
- Each player first places a predefined token amount as ante. This is to ensure that there is always some amount to be won poker rules.
- The cards are dealt. You can either start by opening the pot (begin betting) or checking (waiting for someone else to start betting). If you want to learn how to play poker you can't always be nervous to open the pot.
- A player can fold, or opt out of the game at any time. If you want to learn how to play poker you can't always be cautious. Learn how to take risks!
- The game progresses, and each player has to either see the previous player (match his bet), raise him (bet a larger amount), or fold.
- After one round of betting all the players still in the game can discard up to 3 unwanted cards and pick up new ones.
- The game ends when there are no more raises, or when every player except one has folded.
- The remaining players compare their cards and the one with the highest hand wins. The pot (all the money built-up) goes to him poker rules.